Good-bye data junkyard, hello to more useful information
Time Intelligence Solutions helps you to filter more relevant information from your mounds of data. Your scattered time-related data can be simply compiled and condensed into more decision-relevant information.
The unique structure allows for regular reporting in the same manner as flexible ad-hoc analysis. Time Intelligence Solutions achieves for the area of time planning, what business intelligence accomplishes for sales and financial data. [TIS] understands time.
Time Intelligence instead of standard programmes [TIS]
- is a dynamic piece of software and not a static programme:
New calculations and reports can be completed very quickly by a trained power user or consultant.
- can be implemented differentially for various user groups:
Similar to CMS systems, power users can engage in the software more powerfully and arrange the general set-up for other users in a sensible manner.
- makes day-to-day reports made easy:
If new additional data is added, the entire system is updated universally – except if reports are frozen in a targeted manner.
- delivers high performance:
Also with large data volumes, [TIS] reacts with very good response times (e.g. the interactive analysis of a data knot with 200,000 data sets can be done in a matter of seconds).
- provides perfect support for constantly reoccurring uses:
Functions such as standardised reporting make workflows in working time management considerably easier.
- is naturally an Internet based software and not a local application.
Recognise and understand
Professional working time management aims to find the optimum balance between workforce requirements and the actual staff available. That can only happen successfully with the proper information.
- [TIS] allows you to gain a better understanding of the deviations between as-is requirements and as-is deployment and to look for causes. If there are deviations, [TIS] helps to find the causes: Does the deviation come from the forecast? Do the shift times and staffing levels not match or is the planned personnel deployment totally different from the reality?
- In order to find approaches for better planning, deviation examples and their regularity of their occurrence need to be spotted (e.g. Friday afternoon from 14:00 – requirements and planning are wildly divergent).
Analyse and change
[TIS] helps to make rotas better so that forecasting and calculation of workforce requirements can likewise be taken on by [TIS].
A major strength of this software in contrast to standard programmes is that it is tailored to your requirements.
- For example, you want to check whether another forecasting method would have delivered better results. No problem. Simply define the new method – and just like that, you can already make the comparison and, if you like it, change to the new one.
- You are unsure whether certain demand peaks occur regularly or whether only a few particularly dramatic single events are distorting the picture. With [TIS] you have a quick answer to these questions.
In many areas, adjustments are directly possible. Bigger changes and expansions are also easy to carry out. All this can be done quite simply thanks to the unique structure of Time Intelligence Solutions.
[TIS] can be compared in some ways to Microsoft® Excel in terms of its main computational approach. It should also be possible here to simply define flexible arithmetic logic units using prepared functions. The main difference comprises switching over from individual cells to working with data sets. Data sets are “arbitrarily” large batches of uniformly sized data records. Operators, graphics etc. are provided depending on the content of the data sets.
- The user can simply import data into data sets and cross-reference to raw data sets and calculation results (which themselves again are data sets) and apply calculations. The special time related know-how is expressed in flexible import and computational operators.
- In comparison to Microsoft® Excel, using the calculations is considerably easier, as they always act on a whole data set. Calculations can therefore be applied transparently.
- Graphics and reports are automatically available for presenting time related data.
- Efficient storing/retrieval of the sets and situational updates of the calculations (automatic updating – if e.g. new data has been added) are supported. These must be automatically updated when new data is imported.
- These sets are embedded in a system, which help support their management.